Are you a U.S. citizen? Contact us or call us on +39 02 5656 6201


Sede legale: Piazza P. Gobetti 1/D
26900 - Lodi

Sede operativa: Via Giovanni Haussmann, 11
26900 - Lodi

tel: +39 02 5656 6201

P.I: 06968150968

Business consultancy and internationalization activities, for quotes and questions write us by email at

  • US Tax Consultancy

    US Tax Consultancy

    Presentation of US declarations, Fatca and regularization procedures with amnesties.

  • Internationalization consultancy

    Internationalization consultancy

    • Agency Services with supplier/purchaser sourcing.
    • Consulting and operational services for international companies expanding into the USA market.
    • Regulatory Assistance including compliance with FDA, USDA, ATF, EPA.
    • Import / export compliance, customs agency and brokerage.
    • Joint Ventures and Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A).
    • Trade finance solutions and Letters of Credit (LC).
    • Joint Ventures and Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A).
    • Branch office administration.

Foreign Bank Account Report

Citizens and residents of the U.S. with overseas financial assets worth more than $ 10,000 are required to submit Foreign Bank Account Report (FBAR) to the US Treasury Department by October 15 each year. Identified as FinCEN Form 114 (formerly Treasury Department Form 90-22.1) and 1040 tax form.

Tax return for individuals

The tax return of individual persons in the United States takes place through the preparation and submission of the Form 1040.

Individuals who are members of an LLC must submit their tax return through Form 1040 as the LLC does not submit its own independent tax return [in LLC the income flows directly to the individual shareholders].

Model 1120 is the income tax return for all business activities.

Contact Us

If you want more information, fill out this form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.